Friday, February 1, 2013

Gourmet Rubber Stamps ~ Exciting Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!!
I'm very excited to announce that I am the new Design Team & Social Media Coordinator for Gourmet Rubber Stamps!  Woohooo!  I have designed for GRS (and formerly Lizzie Anne Designs) since 2007 ~ I just can't believe it has been that long.  I love the images and I'm so honored that they thought of me for this great opportunity!

Here's a little card I made with the latest Appetizer set called Just Wanted To Say... Perfect with this phone book paper by Echo Park.




AND...there's more GRS news!  My sweet friend Melissa Cash is joining our design team starting TODAY!  Head on over to her blog and give her a big warm welcome!

10 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats Kendra - I love your designs - I am so happy for you! You deserve the best!

Beth said...

Congrats Kendra - that is great news! You deserve it! You have EARNED it!

Cassie said...

Congratulations, Kendra! That is no surprise at all, and very well deserved I'm sure! Your card is the perfect way to announce your great news ;D

lisa808 said...

Congratulations! Well deserved.

Mary-Anne V said...

Congrats...sounds like you are going to have a fun time. Love the card with the crisp image and great design.

Tracey said...

That's awesome news Kendra! Congratulations!!

Debbie Corbari said...

CONGRATULATIONS girlie! You ROCK!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Well, Yay You again! How exciting! All kinds of wonderful doors opening. Better re-ink those stamp pads....looks like you're going to be very busy! Love the card...kraft, cream and black...yummy!

Denise Bryant said...

Congrats Kendra! Can't wait to see more of your creations!
DeniseB

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Congrats Kendra!!! You're AMAZING!!!
Puppy Hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs