Monday, February 18, 2013

Avery Elle Challenge...

Happy Monday! 

This weekend I was playing with some new stamps and digi images from Avery Elle Stamps ~ one of my favorite new finds on the web!  Over on the Avery Elle Blog, there is a new photo inspiration challenge and I couldn't wait to play along.  So I printed off their new free digi image and pulled out my Picture It clear stamp set & made a few cards... here's what I came up with!




And here's a card with their new free digi image...



Play along and add our projects to their blog!  

3 comments:

Tracey said...

These are just fabulous Kendra!! Love your cards!!

Avery Elle said...

Kendra-
I love how you combined Picture It with the digi stamp. So cute! I also love how you enlarged the digi stamp on your second card! Thanks for entering our challenge this month!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are fabulous. I've just bought the stamp set picture it, and I think I'm going to lift your two cards. Thank you for sharing ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs