Friday, February 8, 2013

Pretty New Florals by Crafter's Companion

Today, Crafter's Companion has another beautiful release from the Sheena Collection.  There are 6 lovely new floral sets that will be PERFECT for your spring projects.

I used the new Magnolia set for my card today and I'm super happy with the result.  I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers:  Flower: PP1, PP3, PP5 & Leaves: CG1, CG2, CG3, CG4.

Take a peek at the Crafter's Companion blog today for lots of samples and information about the release.


Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,coloring is great...

lisa808 said...

Gorgeous coloring!

Juliana said...

Your marker coloring looks so soft--like watercoloring! I love it!

Denise said...

Wow! I love your coloring! Such a beautiful card :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs