Friday, February 8, 2013

Pretty New Florals by Crafter's Companion

Today, Crafter's Companion has another beautiful release from the Sheena Collection.  There are 6 lovely new floral sets that will be PERFECT for your spring projects.

I used the new Magnolia set for my card today and I'm super happy with the result.  I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers:  Flower: PP1, PP3, PP5 & Leaves: CG1, CG2, CG3, CG4.



Take a peek at the Crafter's Companion blog today for lots of samples and information about the release.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,coloring is great...

Juliana said...

Beautiful!
Your marker coloring looks so soft--like watercoloring! I love it!

D said...

Wow! I love your coloring! Such a beautiful card :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs