Monday, February 11, 2013

A little sketch...Hambo style

Today's post is a card using the cute little digital image called Love Bug by Hambo Stamps.   I made this card for the current Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge (SC422).

For my other supplies, I also used this fabulous pattern paper from Bo Bunny called Love Letters and colored my image with Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers.  There is some clear glitter on the wings and some Cherry Red Sparkly Fluff on the little heart.



I've got a cool tutorial to share with you tomorrow and I can't wait to share it!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

What a sweet card Kendra!!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute,Love your lil bug,your coloring is great...

Anonymous said...

So cute Kendra! I love that paper and your love bug is just so precious!
Lyn

Mary-Anne V said...

So sweet...love the heart musical notes and adorable bug.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs