Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SP & Co. Challenge Page

Time for a scrapbook page!  I wanted to scrapbook yesterday and also use some new stamps that arrived in the mail from Scrapmasters Paradise & Company (SP & Co.).  I used the Chevron Chase background stamp and inked it up in white pigment ink.  While I was at it, I thought I'd play along on the SP & Co. challenge this week, which is to use Washi Tape along with their stamps.  I pulled out an Echo Park Collection (For The Record 2: Tailored) for the papers and sticker elements and the Washi Tape is from My Minds Eye.

I adore this photo of my daughter that I took while we were in Rome and decided to print it up and get it scrapbooked!  I really love how this hodge-podge page turned out... not everything needs to be clean and simple ~ LOL! 



~ Thanks for stopping by ~ 

Hope you have an amazing day!

2 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

love this Kendra !! It looks like a page that would fit my daughter, so fun and lively.

{Chrissie} said...

KENDRA!!!!!!!!! This is an amazing layout! Everything is perfectly placed.

I love it (and thanks for using Chevron Chase - I love seeing my stamp sets in use)!

:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs