Thursday, February 7, 2013

Another CAS Challenge Card!

The other day I showed you a new card using one of my die cut Valentine images for my Silhouette Cameo and today I have one more.    I used the "XO Heart" by Samantha Walker which I purchased from the online Silhouette store.

This one is also for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge for this week called "Love Letters" ~ ANOTHER PERFECT MATCH!


Go play along with this super fun challenge!


Edited to add:  I was just told about this other fun CAS site called CAS on Sunday where they post new challenges each Sunday ~ so I've added my card to this site as well.  Super fun!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Kendra!!

Anonymous said...

This is really gorgeous!! It would fit perfectly for the new CAS on Sunday challenge blog too!! :) We'd love to have you join us! HUGS

Janneke said...

What a pretty card is this ;o)
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday

Inge said...

Pretty card! I love this heart :-) Thnx for joining CAS on Sunday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs