Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My First Hambo Hoedown!

Are you ready for a HOEDOWN?  It's my first Hambo Hoedown Challenge and it's a super fun one too!

This adorable Bailey Rocks image is this week's digi & you need to use metal on your project.    I wanted to make Bailey a ROCKSTAR for this card, so I used some star pattern paper by KI Memories that I found in my stash and then I hung some metal stars on a chain from the top of the card.   I colored the images with my Copic markers and popped up the sentiment that I printed on grey cardstock.



Did you know you can earn the weekly digi images for FREE?  Go take a peek at the Hambo Hoedown Blog for the details and dance, I mean play along this week so you can earn next week's fabulous image!

7 comments:

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Hello Kendra and welcome to the pig pen, what a great card to start your term, I am loving your metal embellishments and with that fabulous pattern paper, Bailey definitely looks like a rockstar :)

Anonymous said...

Bailey does Rock Kendra!! I love your DP and that chain with the stars is a great touch! Fabulous card!!
Lyn

lisa808 said...

You certainly 'rocked' the hoedown!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,you are rockin,super cute...

Lori said...

Super fun card Kendra!! Great to be working with you again!!

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card Kendra. Love the pp and the way you added the chain. Bailey sure Rocks :)

Deborah Anton said...

Welcome Kendra to the Pig Pen! What a great card to kick it off. Super cute design and that dp just pops! Great to be working with you again!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs