Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge...

Yesterday I realized that I had a whole bunch of die cut Valentine images for my Silhouette Cameo that I haven't used yet ~ GASP!  Gotta get cutting those babies out!  I also wanted to play along in this week's CAS-ual Friday Challenge which is called "Love Letters" ~ PERFECT MATCH!  SO this is my Clean & Simple Card for the challenge!  I used the "Love Heart" by Samantha Walker which I purchased from the online Silhouette store.






I'll have another CAS-ual Friday card to share on Thursday, but tomorrow is my first HAMBO HOEDOWN Challenge!

3 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful die!! Love how you hung it with a clothes pin from the twine!

lisa808 said...

CAS & super fun! Love the twine and clothespin.

Joy said...

Love this Kendra! :) Clean, simple, and PERFECT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs