Saturday, February 16, 2013

Debbie's Darling DIVAS!

My sweet friend, Debbie Corbari is now designing stamps for Gina K Designs and her collection of Divas are ADORABLE!  

My first card uses the Scooter Diva set!  I used cute Echo Park Love Story paper for my card and colored the image with my Copic Markers.



My second card uses the Balanced Diva set.  I did a resist technique for the background by stamping the images in VersaMark ink then embossed them with clear embossing powder.  After that, I inked up a my brayer on a multi-color ink pad and rolled it over the stamped flowers several times.


My last card uses the Skater Diva set.  For this card I stamped the image on red cardstock using white pigment ink and then heat embossed her with white embossing powder and used a red marker to highlight some of the areas.  I backed the image with a white doily and stamped the sentiment with Love Letter Red Memento Ink.


Go take a peek at Debbie's blog for lots of great samples using these sets!

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Cute cards, Kendra...I love the first one the best...the ribbon looks like it's flying out behind the scooter. Makes for great movement!

Debbie Corbari said...

ShaZAM! I absolutely LOVE these Kendra! YOU ROCK! xoxoxoxoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs