Friday, February 22, 2013

Crafter's Companion New Release...

Hey There Crafty Friends!

Today Crafter's Companion has a brand new line of stamps coming out called Crisalis Collection.   Each set in this collection has beautifully detailed stamps and are made up of borders, sentiments and one large main image.

For my first card, I decided to use one of the border images from The Perfect Day set.  I stamped it 4 times in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on white cardstock and then cut them into strips.  I colored each strip of cardstock with my Spectrum Noir Markers ~ C3, CG2, BT4, GT2 using the chisel tip of the pen.  I used the Die'sire Petite Dot Embossing Folder for the bottom of the card and flipped the dots so they are face down.  Then I added a sentiment from the same stamp set.



Now my next card is a complete departure from my normal style.  I used the set called Wedding Day and after I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers, I ran it through my Xyron machine ~ image side DOWN.  I know ...that a little scary huh?  Then I dipped it in glitter so the entire image sparkles!



Here's a close up of the sparkly image.

Dress & Flowers: CR1, CR2, CR3, CR7, CR8, CG1, CG2, CG3
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3
Hair: TN2, TN6, EB3

Check out the CC Blog and the other DT girls blogs for all kinds of inspiration with this new collection!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs