Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Taylored Expressions March Sneak Peeks: Pockets & Pages Circle Words and Essentials


I'm back with Day #2 of the Taylored Expressions March Sneak Peeks!  Today, it's all about the Pockets & Pages products and there are 5 new dies in that product line along with a new alphabet set with matching numbers!  It is a scrapbookers dream!!!

I decided to start a new 2013 Highlights scrapbook using a 6" x 8" Album, calendar pages and page protectors from Simple Stories.  Each month will just have a few pages with what we did during the month.  The products from Simple Stories pair up perfectly with the Taylored Expressions Pockets & Pages product line.  Highlighted on my first page is the brand new Pockets & Pages Circle Word Dies.  The "Sweet" die from this 6-die set, was just what I needed to showcase the scrumptious beignets we had while at the Cafe du Monde in New Orleans.  YUMMY!!!    I also used the new Pockets & Pages 2x2 Essentials Die set for the arrows ~ you'll see more from this die set on other pages in this post.

On this page, I also used the Pockets & Pages Calendar Stamp set (March) stamped with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink; Pockets & Pages 3x4 Essentials for the photo frames.  In addition, many of the Simple Stories products in the TE Store also work great with these pages ~ Simple Stories Daily Grind 6x6 paper pad; the SN@P Typeset Stickers & the SN@P Alphabet stickers.



The supplies for this next coordinating page included: Pockets & Pages Circle Word Dies; Pockets & Pages 2x2 Essentials Die for the arrows; Pockets & Pages 4x6 Essentials for the tab; the new Pockets & Pages March Script die; and, the Chunky Alpha dies.  In addition, I continued with several of the Simple Stories products ~ Simple Stories Daily Grind 6x6 paper pad; the SN@P Typeset Stickers & the SN@P page protectors.  I also added some texture to my pages with some of the embossing folders in my stash.


Next up, I have my April pages.  This is one of my favorite photos of my daughter on this trip.  She loves to have her picture taken & will pose whenever asked!

I have many new Pockets & Pages dies highlighted on this page: Circle Words; April Script; Chunky Alpha; and Chunky #s.  In addition, I used a few previously released dies: the tab from the Pockets & Pages 4x6 Essentials and the Small Scallop Border die.




Next up, I added some paper elements from the Simple Stories Daily Grind paper pack and used dies from the new Pockets & Pages 2x2 Essentials dies, the 'smile' frame from the new Pockets & Pages Fab Frames and more letters with the Chunky Alpha.  Then I added a quick border with the Small Scallop Border.


And on my last page for today, I used the Simple Stories 6x8 SN@P Page Protectors along with the Chunky Alpha cut two ways - once as letters (YUM) and then as a cut-out.  I lined up the letters LUNCH on a piece of brown cardstock and fed it through my machine then added the whole thing to my pocket ~ Too FUN!  The last die I used was the tab with the restaurant name from the Pockets & Pages 6x4 Essentials die set.   The letters and numbers are again from the SN@P Typeset Stickers.

I had a blast creating these pages for my new album!  I can't wait to share more pages with you over the coming months!






Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways!
Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

All of the new products being shown this week will be released this Thursday, March 6th.






I know you'll want to hop around and see what everyone created today with the first set of sneak peeks.

6 comments:

Heather said...

What fun layouts, It also looks like you had a blast!!! Great pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Judy said...

Love, love, love your layouts. Thanks for sharing some great ideas for us to use in our designs.

Kathy JH said...

Great pages! We were just down in NO and Cozumel 2 weeks ago. Looks like you had a great time

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my, Kendra...your pages are all sooo fabulous!!! I love all the fun pictures of your beautiful family and you have used all the new P&P goodies to perfection!!!!!

Unknown said...

awesome pages!

Unknown said...

great pages!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs