Thursday, March 27, 2014

Creative Cafe Kit ~ Fancy Hat!

Hi Peeps!   Today I'm sharing my next card for the month with the latest Creative Cafe Kit called Fashionable Accessories.

To get started, I trimmed all my cardstock pieces ~ kraft card base (4 1/4" x 11"); dark brown (5 1/2" x 3 3/8"); bluish/green 5 1/2" x 3 1/4"; and a floral pattern paper piece (3" x 5 1/2").  I also trimmed 2 scallop edges from the coral cardstock.  I layered all of the pieces and attached them to the card base. 


Next, I stamped the sweet hat image on a die cut I had in my stash with Memento Luxe Wedding Dress white ink.  Then I heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder.

After the image was colored with markers, I sponged Memento Luxe Angel Pink ink around the hat image to make it really pop.   Then I attached it to the card base.



I decided I really wanted a nice light blue ribbon, so I used my light teal blue marker and colored the white seam binding to match my pattern paper, image and cardstock.


I tied a bow around my card and secured it with jute from the kit and then added one of the resin roses from the kit to the center.


Supply List:
Creative Cafe Kit ~ Fashionable Accessories (Stamp set - Friendship is the Best Accessory & Add-on set - Boutique Chic); Cardstock; white Seam Binding; Pattern Paper - Bazzill Vintage Lace; Jute); Queen & Co Tan Jellies; Resin Rose.

Ink ~ Memento Luxe Ink (Angel Pink; Wedding Dress White); Toffee Crunch Memento

Foam 3D Dots

1 comment:

Allie Gower said...

How pretty! Thanks for sharing how you made it...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs