Monday, March 24, 2014

Butterflies and Blooms

Last week, Crafter's Companion released four wonderful new Sheena stamp sets with beautiful flowers and butterflies in the ‘A Little Bit Sketchy collection.   For my first card today, I used the lovely sentiment from the new Butterfly Effect stamp set and used the small butterfly and flourish from the Flying Colors set that has been out for awhile.  



 I used the new Bloomin’ Beautiful stamp set for my second card and colored the flower with my Spectrum Noir Markers ~ LY1, LY2, LY3 and Spectrum Noir Colored Pencil #14 (coming soon).  I also used the Floral Frenzy Embossalicious Folder for the background and then sprayed the flower with Shimmer Spritz - Sparkle.



Thanks for buzzing by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs