Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Taylored Expressions: Shade Tree Sentiments & Cutting Plate

A few weeks ago for the Taylored Expressions release, I made an extra card using the Shade Tree Cutting Plate and the brand new Shade Tree Scripture stamp set and thought I'd share it today.

This was a pretty easy card to make because the beautiful cutting plate is such a great focal point of the card.  Once I cut it out and took off the excess pieces, I inked it up with VersaMark ink and then dipped it in clear embossing powder and heat set it.  I liked the way the texture of the cardstock showed up.  I placed it on top of an embossed piece of white cardstock and then added the sentiment.  I added a few green gems just to add a bit of color to the sentiment.  Such an easy card to make!



Thanks for buzzing by today!

Supply List:


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs