Friday, March 21, 2014

Sheena's New Blooms and Butterflies...

Crafter's Companion has done it again with some great new Sheena stamp sets in the ‘A Little Bit Sketchy collection.  There are 4 new sets and I used two of them for my card ~ A New Leaf, Bloomin’ Beautiful.   I also used the Lattice Embossalicious folder for the background.


For the flower, I colored it with both Spectrum Noir Markers (LV1, LV2, LV3, CG3) and the soon to be released Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils (77, 81, 82, 45, 46).  I started out by laying down a layer of LV1 (the lightest purple) and then added some LV2.  Then I added some of the dark purple pencils over the top and used blending solution to take out the streaks.  I love these new pencils and can't wait to share a tutorial using them.

Thanks for buzzing by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl S. said...

Such a gorgeous card!! Thanks for sharing it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs