Thursday, March 20, 2014

Creative Cafe Kit ~ Because You're Beautiful

Hey Peeps!  Ready for a little girly fun today?  I'm sharing my second card for the month with the latest Creative Cafe Kit from The Rubber Cafe.  It's called Fashionable Accessories and it's just filled with lots of frills and girly stuff.

To get started, I trimmed all my cardstock pieces ~ kraft card base (5 1/2" x 11" & 4" square); dark brown (5 3/8" square & 4 1/4" square); and a floral pattern paper piece (5 1/4" square).  


I lined up the main image and sentiment from the Boutique Chic stamp set (the add-on set for the kit) and inked them up with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I heat embossed the images with clear embossing powder.


The rose image from the Friendship is the Best Accessory stamp set, was stamped along the edges with Memento Toffee Crunch ink.


Then I added a piece of floral pattern paper and a scallop die cut trim.  I also colored in the image with a tan marker.


The final touch for the stamped image was to add a pink seam binding ribbon around the image.  Then I attached all the layers to the card and added some of the Queen & Co. Pink Frosties and Tan Jellies for some fun texture.


Supplies:

Creative Cafe Kit ~ Fashionable Accessories (Stamp set - Friendship is the Best Accessory & Add-on set - Boutique Chic); Cardstock; Pink Seam Binding; Pattern Paper - Bazzill Vintage Lace; Jute); Queen & Co Tan Jellies & Pink Frosties.

Ink ~ Memento Ink (Toffee Crunch)

Foam 3D Dots

1 comment:

Juliana said...

This is sooo pretty, Kendra!
I love the layout and the colors!

The cheerful pink with the kraft really appeals to me!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs