Monday, March 17, 2014

Another Digi Layout!

Last week I shared several digital hybrid layouts that Sara Davies, the founder of Crafter's Companion UK, shared on the Crafter's Corner for QVC.  Today I thought I'd show another one that was featured.  This one used the scrapbooking software that sold with the Frou Frou CD-ROM ~ check it out HERE

I made the following page using one of the templates and elements from the disk and printed it off on 8 1/2" x 11 photo paper and trimmed them to an 8 1/2" square.  Then I printed off one of the background papers that coordinated with the layout and printed it off on an 8 1/2" x 11" photo paper and trimmed it in 1" strips to create the background for the layout.  I attached the photo page to several different layers of cardstock and added the pretty gems to finish the look.  It's the best of both worlds ~ digital and traditional scrapbooking!




I just love this photo of my daughter Megan and her sweet friend Nicole.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs