Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Now I know my ABCs...

WOW ~ September 1st already! I'm not at all sure where the summer went, but here we are sending the kids back to school and getting ready for the busy fall season. So here's a card to go right along with that theme.

My card today uses a fun new single from Lizzie Anne Designs simply called Alphabet. I love this because you can use so many different ways. I used it as a background on my main image (which I love how it came through on the colored apple) and I used it on my scallop border and mat. Pretty cool huh?

Lizzie Anne also has another single out today called Birthday Cupcake ~ i'll have a sample to show you with that in a few days.

2 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very fun and colorful! This definitely makes a good background stamp!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Super cute & fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs