Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let's HOP today!

That's right ~ it's the 15th of the month & that means it's time for the Lizzie Anne Monthly Mix Blog Hop! AND...since it's the 15th, that also means that I can show you images from the newest Monthly Mix for October which is called Sweet & Spooky! This one might be my favorite one yet! But there's more... Lizzie Anne is also releasing a new coordinating Digital Paper Pack - Autumn Mix today as well!

My project for today is a set of four note cards (finished size 4"x4") along with a little box to put them in. For the box, I simply took a standard card box & trimmed it to 2 1/4" with my paper cutter. (Note: the part I trimmed off can be used as well for another open box).


I printed off the Autumn Digital Papers and used the coordinating stamp from the Monthly Mix for each pattern.

I used my new Nestabilities Label (#17) and stamped the label frame from the new Mix. Doesn't it line up perfectly ~ I love it when that happens! So each card coordinates, I used same layout & colors and the great polka-dot border stamp from the Mix on top of the card.


I'm thrilled with how this fun little project turned out & it was super simple too! Now go hop along and see what other wonderful projects the girls have made. You can find a list on the Lizzie Anne Blog.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

A stunning project Kendra. Nice to give as a gift.

wendyp said...

Kendra, this is gorgeous!!!

Tricia Ulberg said...

WOW Kendra. Goregous projects!

redheadmomma said...

I am so impressed! :) - Rebecca

Taylor said...

Kendra, these are so cute! Don't you just love the new papers?

Meridith said...

You rock Kendra! These are awesome! What a fun project!

Patricia said...

This is a great little set of cards! I like how you did the box, too.

MaGoooo said...

AWESOME cards Kendra!! The box is ADORABLE!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh Kendra!! Absolutely wonderful set of cards and I love that new digi paper, the new mix has some really great images in it!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Fabulous, just Fabulous!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs