Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More Vintage... REALLY?

WAIT...don't go ~ yes, you are on Kendra's blog. I know, I know...what has gotten into me lately with all the vintage? Well... when you have great stamps, you get inspired. This month it just happens to be with some beautiful vintage images.


But seriously, all kidding aside ~ I am really enjoying the new Treasured Trinkets Monthly Mix for September. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous when I saw it. However, once I started playing, I was hooked and will use again and again.

3 comments:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

I'm not really into vintage, but I'm loving yours. Very elegant & not over done. BTW, thanks for adding me on your page, it means a lot. :)

Anonymous said...

love your cards...and you have a new picture...looking good...thanks for sharing with us..Jan

Tiffany Ervin said...

WOW! Absolutely fabulous, what a great design, love to see more vintage from you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs