Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to School Display

Hey Peeps ~ Well school is back in session and we are all running around like crazy people to get book bags packed, lunches made and homework checked. I've also been making samples galore for stores. The following samples were for the September store display boards for Our Craft Lounge.

We featured three fun OCL sets ~ Bookworm, School Notes and Football All-Star. They are all perfect for this time of year!

This cool set was designed by my friend Kisa Peters ~ I just love that background stamp she added to the set.

These two school sets designed by Debbie Corbari are perfect together!

OK ~ off to make cookies for the volleyball team! Go Concord!

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

Kendra, your cards are wonderful! I love Kisa's new set...its SO cute!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Great cards Kendra, my son would love the football one, may have to get that stamp!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs