Saturday, September 18, 2010

Make & Take Projects

Today I'll be at a new local scrapbook store here in Northern Indiana offering a free Make & Take & you're invited to attend. More Memories is having their Grand Opening celebration from 9am to 2pm and I will be doing the Christmas Tag make and take projects from 11am to 1pm.

So if any of my Goshen, Indiana area peeps can make it over, I'd love to see you! The store is located at 19260 County Road 46 (corner of CR 46 & SR 15), New Paris, IN 46553 (574) 831-4500. It's super easy to find!

Sets by Our Craft Lounge ~ No Peeking & Reindeer Games.

3 comments:

Deb said...

How fun, Kendra! These are adorable!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh how wonderful! Wonderful set of tags, wish I was there to do the make and take, love it!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Too cute, you did a great job with your copics!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs