Monday, September 27, 2010

LAD Sketch Day!

Today it's my turn to present the weekly Lizzie Anne Sketch.  It's always fun presenting this challenge for the Lizzie Anne girls.  So here is the super simple sketch...

And here is what I did with the sketch.  I used the October Monthly Mix called Sweet & Spooky along with the very cool Autumn Mix Digital Paper Pack.  I'm sure you are wondering why in the world Lizzie Anne would put PINK paper in the Autumn Digital Paper Pack ~ well they didn't.  I pulled up the pattern in Photo Shop Elements and played with the colors until I got a good pink.  Then I scaled down the pattern so it would be smaller for the card.  I love being able to do that on digital papers. 



 
Don't forget to play along this week & leave your link or card on the Lizzie Anne Facebook page for us to see!

4 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is adorable love it!!!!

FibreJunky said...

Digital papers are so fun in that way! Love what you did here. CAS and oh, so cute!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love it, this is so cute, you know I have this thing for pink!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Adorable! Love the pink & white!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs