Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Booglie EYES!

I've got a funny story for you today. Last week my dad and his wife came down for a visit and we went out to breakfast at Das Essenhaus in Middlebury (Indiana). They have a great bakery next to the restaurant, so after we ate, we decided to have a look around. WELL LOOK WHAT I FOUND... EYEBALL COOKIES! OMW! I had to get them!

So here is the funny part ~ there were two in the package and my son ate his right away. Megan decided to wait to have her cookie because it was pretty close to bedtime. So the next day, I decided to make this project because I could still take a picture of the cookie. When Megan got home from volleyball practice the next day, she asked what I made to go with the cookie ~ mind you, I never said a word about wanting to make something! That's just how well my daughter knows me! I will be making more of these cookies FOR SURE!

The card I made to go with the cookie uses the new Little Boogas set from Our Craft Lounge. I also used another new product ~ Pumpkin Delight Sparkly Fluff! Yes, we have some new colors ~ six actually! All of them will be available very soon!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Little Boogas (Our Craft Lounge); Sparkly Fluff ~ Pumpkin Delight (Coming Soon); Copic Markers (R81, E00, E33, E25, Y17, YR18, YG13); Ink ~ Palette; Nestabilities (Labels 17).

4 comments:

Deb said...

squeals! Ooooh! SO adorable! And SO delicious-looking too! So fun, Kendra! What a find!

Patti J said...

lol...how much fun is this!!! Love it, Kendra - thanks for sharing!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

The cookie is adorable, are the eyes made from frosting? And you little googly eyed guy is soo cute!
That's really cute about your daughter.

Patricia said...

The card is darling, but that cookie, well, takes the cake! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs