Monday, September 20, 2010

LAD Release Day!

Happy Monday and new release day for Lizzie Anne Designs! WOOHOOO ~ release days are so fun. My first sample today is an adorable tall snowman that I have totally fallen in love with ~ isn't he fabulous????


My second sample is from the Vintage Birthday Stamp set & the cute party hat paper is from the matching Digital Paper Pack.


Take a look on the Lizzie Anne blog for pictures of the sets, more projects and links to the other DT girls! AND... to celebrate New Release Day, Lizzie Anne is having a HUGE sale ~ 20% off everything in the store ~ Have fun shopping!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous, Kendra! I *love love love* that snowman in white on Kraft!

Taylor said...

These are so pretty! I love you how really set off that dp on the birthday card. And your snowman is gorgeous!

AShu93 said...

The snowman looks fabulous with the kraft paper. The colors are just wonderful.

I really like the look of that b-day card too.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

OMGosh, Kendra I just love the snowman card, it's perfect!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs