Monday, September 13, 2010

LAD Double Challenge Day!

Happy Monday and welcome to the Lizzie Anne Design Team Challenge Day. And you can play along today as well because we are using the weekly sketch & some of the great fall images. I just love this set by Lizzie Anne Designs called Happy Harvest ~ it's the perfect fall set!
You can find the sketch and a list of everyone playing along over on the Lizzie Anne Designs blog ~ join in & have some fun! Don't forget to post your creation on the LAD Facebook page for everyone to enjoy!

And...I have some super fun, exciting news! The annual issue of Holiday Cards and More is due out tomorrow & one of my Lizzie Anne tags will be included inside ~ I'm thrilled beyond words! Paper Crafts is having a fun promotional week over on their Facebook page & Blog this week. (Pssstttt...by the way, my tag is on page 84.)

8 comments:

Sharon said...

A lovely card Kendra and I like the new updated pic.

Taylor said...

Sooo pretty, Kendra!

wendyp said...

love the row of sunflowers! Great card! Congrats on the publication!!!!

Meridith said...

So cute!!! And congrats from me too on the publication! Yay!

Jen said...

love it kendra!! so super cute!! and congrats!! isn't that exciting! you rock girl!!

Deb said...

Love this elegant Fall card! The swirly background and pretty sunflowers look great together!

Congrats on your publication! Can't wait to get this book in my hands! Hopefully today! :)

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Congrats Kendra, you totally deserve it, can't wait to get the magazine! Your is so pretty!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Hey Kendra, I know I already posted a comment here, but will you give us a reminder when this issue comes out? Can't wait!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs