Friday, September 17, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #31

How wonderful that this fun Sketch challenge shows up each Friday to get our creative juices flowing. Sketches are probably my favorite types of challenge because I can usually picture what stamp set I want to use and then everything flows from there. Today I decided on Pretty Petals & Say it with Flowers sets from Our Craft Lounge. I also used the brand new Sparkly Fluff color That's Hot PINK, which will be out very soon!

FUN NEWS ~ You're invited to a FREE Make & Take!
I made this card as a store sample for a brand new local scrapbook store in our area. It's called More Memories and I met Vanesa (the owner) at CHA this summer. I was so excited to find out she would be opening a store about 20 minutes from my house AND that she was going to carry OCL stamps & Sparkly Fluff. Tomorrow is her Grand Opening celebration (9am to 2pm) and I will be doing a FREE Christmas Tag make and take project from 11am to 1pm. So if any of my Goshen, Indiana area peeps can make it over, I'd love to see you! The store is located at 19260 County Road 46 (corner of CR 46 & SR 15), New Paris, IN 46553 (574) 831-4500. It's super easy to find!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Pure eye candy Kendra!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh man!! Such BEAUTIFUL papers and coloring!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Love those colors...I'm a pink freak! ;o)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Really beautiful summer colors, love this so much!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Very sweet, love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs