Monday, January 25, 2010

Spring Rain ~ Inside and Out

As you can tell, I love bright colors. Overall, my style tends to be clean and simple & this card fits me perfectly. I used the Spring Rain Sixlet set by Lizzie Anne Designs on this bright card.

I don't always do the inside of my cards, but lately when I've had extra pieces of pattern paper, decorative edges or embossed paper, I've been sticking them on the inside of the card with a cool sentiment. I used one of the sentiments from the Card Quotations set inside this fun card.


Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Sixlet sets: Spring Rain & Card Quotations); Pattern Paper & Button ~ Doodlebug Designs; Martha Stewart edge punch; Ribbon ~ May Arts.

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love the bright cheery colors! We have new snow on the ground (after several days of rain and late starts due to ice) and string wind and freezing temps!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs