Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lizzie Anne Challenge


I guess it's my week for challenge cards ~ lol! Today my card is the Lizzie Anne weekly sketch challenge. I used two images from the February Monthly Mix called Singing in the Rain. I thought this sweet little row of flowers matched the pattern paper from Cosmo Cricket perfectly.

I'm off to pack for CHA & I'm so excited to be going tomorrow. Don't worry, I've got some fun things to show you while I'm gone and I'll have lots of fun things to share when I get home.

8 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Kendra! I love it! xx

MaGoooo said...

Kendra ADORABLE card! GREAT pick on cardstock & image!!

See you soon!!!

Taylor said...

this is wonderful! have fun at CHA!

Wendi said...

Oh I just love this card. Have a great time at CHA. Can't wait to see what you have to share.

Ida said...

Very nice card, so cheery and yes the flowers do go great with the DP you used.

MichelleY said...

OMW....this card is SO sweet! I love the bright colors and layout!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful design, love the pop of color on the flowers!

Sharon said...

An adorable card Kendra.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs