Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's IHP Challenge Day!

That's right ~ it's the monthly challenge for the i{heart}papers design team! Kate carries these acrylic photo calendar holders (like CD cases but 4"x6"), so our Challenge Coordinator, Deb decided it would be fun to make a project out of them. Since these boxes are the size of a standard photograph, my first thought was to make a photo box out of it rather than a calendar. Then I thought, since Valentine's day is coming up, the kids can give it their Grandma so she can stick it in her purse and use it to show off her favorite kids! So I printed about 10 photos from my photo printer and stuffed them inside ~ FUN STUFF HUH???


So what would you do with this cool box? I challenge you to get one and I'd love to see what you plan to do with it so leave me a link if/when you create something!

Now go see what the rest of the girls came up with ~

Amber
Carolyn
Cathleen
Deb
Gretchen
Kate
Lori
Lynn
Megan
Merry
Tracy

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Acrylic Photo Calendar Case; Stamps ~ Unity (Hearts of Old Background, Love Grows); Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Be Loved); Nestabilities (Labels 8); Ribbon ~ May Arts.


10 comments:

Deb said...

I couldn't wait to see this and it was well worth the wait! What a wonderful idea! This came out GREAT! Grandma is gonna be so happy!

Taylor said...

Now THAT is a great idea! Genius!!

LorettaL said...

Wonderful, Kendra! It's better than a brag book!

i {heart} papers said...

What a great little project! I never even thought about it for photos, you clever girl!

Megan said...

Clever!! These would make fun photo storage cases!

Gretchen said...

What a great idea! I love the papers you used too!

Cathleen said...

This is so cute and clever, what a fun idea!

Meredith said...

what a fantastic idea!!! This would make a great gift for a grandma *plots* LOVE it!!!!

whoistracy said...

Well isn't this a cute idea?!?!? Love it Kendra!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a clever idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs