Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm Singing in the Rain for the new Mix!

Total CUTENESS ~ That's my phrase for today! I LOVE the new images in the February Monthly Mix called Singing in the Rain! I sat down yesterday and had these fun projects done in no time flat because the images are so darn easy to work with!

My first project is a bookmark using the book plate image in the set. I love to read when I have the chance, so this project is all mine! As you can see in the photo, I have some older copies of Little Women and Little Men by Louisa May Alcott. They were a gift from my grandma Mimi before she died because Little Women is one of my all-time favorite stories!


On my next project, I used the amusement park photo stamp ~ this image is PERFECT in my house! I'll have to make a birthday card for my son with it because he is OBSESSED with Cedar Point!

That's it for today ~ stop back tomorrow for a fun challenge!!!

5 comments:

MichelleY said...

Very cool images and I love the colors and papers!

Taylor said...

*gasp* These are lovely! I adore the bookmark/bookplate idea! And I loooove the old books - definitely some of my favs too!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful tag and card Kendra! That photo stamp really is so sophisticated, can't wait to play with it myself!

Deb said...

Love 'em Kendra! Gorgeous!

Counting down, my friend!

Jen said...

oh my! beautiful work today! i LOVE the greens you've used...delicious! great job!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs