Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More with weddings...

I guess you could say that I'm on a bit of a wedding kick right now. I have a possible job coming up to do invitations, so I guess the subject has been on my mind lately. I used the adorable set called Bird and Groom by Our Craft Lounge for this trio of wedding sweetness.

So I'm sorry for the super short posts lately. I have piles and piles of work I need to get done before I leave next week for CHA. OH MY WORD ~ how do I get so much on my plate? Good thing I love my job! So there is my warning for you in case I miss a day in the upcoming weeks, it's because I'm completely swamped in work. You may even find me asleep under my craft table with bits of punched paper scraps in my hair and Stickles stuck to my fingers and nose!

4 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Hi Kendra,
that's a beautiful card!

MaGoooo said...

Kendra this card is just GORGEOUS!

Taylor said...

what a great card! love that cake image :)

MichelleY said...

These are SO pretty! I love the soft colors.

Also, remember, I can help this weekend. Just bring me some projects and I'll work on them from home. Love Ya!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs