Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Paisley Flower & Something Fun!

Well here we are in the middle of the week already ~ how did that happen so fast? So another day, another project!


I actually made today's project a few months ago but I had so much other stuff to post, I kind of forgot about it. I used the pretty flower image in the Demask set by Lizzie Anne Designs. I just inked it with Versamark ink and then embossed it with clear powder ~ it really pops!

CHECK THIS OUT!

Now I want to share a link of something really cool! On the last day of school before Christmas break, it was the last day for the principal at my daughter's jr. high. His staff and students care about him a great deal and wanted to do something special for him. If you fast forward to the 3:00 mark, you'll see a really cool Flash Mob performed by the staff and students at Concord Jr. High in Elkhart, IN. Keep in mind that they had never practiced this all together ~ staff members (including the new pricipal) dressed up and sang. I actually saw this live and it was a blast! Here's the link ~ CJHS FLASH MOB

Today's Gonna Be A Good, Good Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs