Friday, January 8, 2010

Sweet Treats for Cami Jo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMI!!!!! Today is your special day & I made you some special treats to celebrate! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks to give you a ginormous hug!

I used the cute little cupcake image from the Sweet on You set by Our Craft Lounge. I paired the image with the Sharing Shakes & this cute Cupcakes paper from Heidi Grace.

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ OCL (Sweet on You); Pattern Paper ~ Heidi Grace (Sharing Shakes & Cupcakes paper ; Nestabilities ~ Labels & Circles; Sparkly Fluff ~ Sugar; Ink ~ Palette, atyou Spica Glitter Pen; Gems.

5 comments:

Memories of Time said...

Thanks so much my sweet friend! I can't wait to see you too! :)

Broni said...

Super, super sweet, Kendra!!

Pam said...

SWEEEET Kendra, they look good enough to eat!

Deb said...

Mmm, these look so yummy, Kendra! So adorable! Can't wait to see you...we'll have to have cupcakes! ;)

i {heart} papers said...

These are both ADORABLE! I just want to touch them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs