Friday, January 15, 2010

Pocket Valentines

Finally ~ I have something I can share with you! I've been working on CHA stuff like crazy, but I can't show any of it just yet. Yesterday I finally sat down and played with a few more Lizzie Anne images ~ cute stuff for sure!

These images are all from the new Sixlet set called A Little Love & they are perfect for kids Valentine cards. I used some fun little glassine bags as an envelope and embossed the edge with my Cuddlebug embossing borders.

So what day is it???? It's Friday, Jan 15th ~ and I SHOULD be showing you a peek at the new Lizzie Anne Monthly Mix for February called Singing in the Rain! Well guess what? I thought TOMORROW was the 15th ~ OOPS! Tune back in tomorrow for a Mix preview!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~
Lizzie Anne Designs (A Little Love); Pattern Paper ~ Martha Stewart Valentine Collection (Michael's); Trim ~ Beaux Regards - Petitie Pompette; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Edge Punches ~ EK Success, Martha Stewart.

5 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love working with glassine bags, such a cute set of Valentine's cards Kendra, great colors!

Taylor said...

Too cute! Nice job :)

wendyp said...

Super CUTE!!!

MaGoooo said...

ADORABLE!

joslyn said...

love these.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs