Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back from CHA - Post #1

WOW ~ what a trip! I arrived home on Tuesday evening after a full day of coast-to-coast travel. I feel like it's been ages since I've talked to you even though I had posts scheduled each day. I really appreciate all the lovely comments you left me while I was gone. I read them all while I was in California & they put a smile on my tired face each day ~ thank you!

I already had a blog post scheduled for yesterday, so today I thought I'd share some photos and CHA stuff rather than a project. I didn't spend a ton of time walking the show floor because of the work schedule, but I did see some fun things and spent time with lots of friends (which was the best part). So here goes the details for the CHA Supershow... (I'll be back with details from the CHA Retail Show tomorrow).

My BFF, Michelle (MY) and I left on Thursday for a very long day of travel. We were due to arrive in Orange County at 5:30pm but didn't make it until 11:30pm. Thankfully, we met up with our other roommate (and fellow OCL DT member) at the airport, Cindy Lawrence. Cindy is a total sweetheart & our little trio was a perfect match ~ thanks BFF Roomie (I swipped this picture off Cindy's Facebook album!).


CHA SUPERSHOW ~ DAY #1:
Friday was the first day of the CHA Supershow & we started (and ended) our day at the Splitcoast Stampers booth with Eclectic Paperie & then Lizzie Anne Designs ~ Here's a look at what we were up to that morning and the make and take we helped with. The booth was adorable and we had a blast seeing old friends and making new ones.



Later that morning, we worked in the Scrapbook Heaven booth where we helped with another OCL make & take. In the afternoon, Michelle & I worked with the Lizzie Anne Designs team in their booth at the Supershow. We had fun helping with the Make & Take there and then again at the Splitcoast booth at the end of the day. Here's Tricia from LAD sharing a new product on YouTube. Photos of the Lizzie Anne booth & team are over on the Lizzie Anne Blog.

We finished day #1 at Red Robin for a late dinner with a huge group of friends! SO ~ THAT WAS JUST DAY ONE!!! I was tired already & still had several non-stop days to go.

CHA SUPERSHOW ~ DAY #2:
Day #2 of the CHA Supershow was another crazy one! We started out the day assembling furniture for the OCL booth & kits for a retail class later that evening. We had pieces of projects EVERYWHERE, but we managed to get everything together. With Cami's permission, I'm gonna give you a quick sneak peek at a project after all. This is one of the new OCL sets coming out next week. Just wait until you see the rest of the images ~ I predict it will be the best seller of this release.


We worked the rest of the day in Supershow booths & then I had a nice dinner at PF Changs with the i{heart}papers design team. I'll have to share that picture of the girls later too because it's on Kate's camera and she is still in California. So that wraped up the final day of the CHA Consumer Supershow ~ TONS OF FUN!

Tomorrow I'll share the fun we had at the CHA retail portion of the show, the gorgeous OCL Booth & some of my favorite new products coming out.

1 comment:

MaGoooo said...

So happy to see your smiling faces!! Glad you ENJOYED CHA!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs