Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sketch Time ...

My sweet friend Michelle Wooderson posted this sketch challenge a few days ago, so I decided to play. I love how twenty cards made with the same sketch can look so different ~ that's all part of the fun after all. While I was using her sketch, I decided to make my own little embellishment for the card like Mish frequently does. Thanks for the inspiration sweetie!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (January Monthly Mix - From the Heart & Fancy Flourishes); Cardstock, Button, Ribbon, Linen thread ~ PTI; Ink ~ Palette; Edge Punch ~ Martha Stewart; Pattern Paper ~ Bo Bunny (A Gift of Love).





4 comments:

Michelle Wooderson said...

I love it Kendra! Thanks for playing along. Your embellishments look great! Happy New Year sweet friend!

MichelleY said...

Gorgeous card, Kendra!!I love your creative embellishments. You've inspired me. I'm going to head over to Mishie's site and play along too!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Cute card! I LOVE that word paper!

Krissy said...

love it! this was my first sketch challenge....so much fun!

http://paperinkspirations.blogspot.com/2009/12/mish-mash-challenge.html

-Krissy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs