Friday, January 29, 2010

More from CHA - Post #2

Ahhhh...where do I start with CHA info??? It's snowing like crazy here while I type this ~ so I need these warm and fuzzy thoughts!

So on with the CHA Show ~ To me, the show seemed bigger than last year & the booths all looked amazing. I think a lot of companies have trimmed down the number of new lines, but the quality is great. Michelle & I spent a few hours walking the floor both mornings with our good friends Daisy {from eP}, Bethie & Debbie.



Some of my favorite product lines and booths were:

Hero Arts - always fun for some new stamps & their catalog is fabulous for project ideas.

Imaginisce - love the Lucy Bird and Scooter's Vacation lines.


Doodlebug - Bright and fun (loved Feeling Groovy)!




American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Line with the fabric paper ~ YUMMY!


Karen Foster has a new drawer unit that will retail for $29.99


Little Yellow Bicycle - one that is super bright with lots of flowers and peace signs (fun, fun, fun)


Nikki Swivils - fun burlap covered buttons



October Afternoon - I don't recall any new (to CHA) lines. But the samples & booth were fabulous! I took like 40 pictures of them.


Bazzill - MY FAVORITE PAPER! It's their 10th year in business and they have a wonderful catalog with plenty of project ideas and color swatches to make matching pattern paper really easy. I didn't get a good picture of their booth, but I did get a catalog & some project ideas.

The OCL Booth!
After we toured the floor for a while, it was time to put on our aprons and work in the Our Craft Lounge (OCL) Booth with Joy, Cami & Kimberly. We had a fantastic location and you could see the pink from across the exhibit hall! The girls had a wonderful theme to the booth & the design team did an amazing job on all the samples ~ everything turned out gorgeous.





Below ~ Cami was at the Make & Take table while Joy, Debbie and Kimberly helped the retailers.

Our good friends Beate & Jenn stopped by to say hello and do a Make & Take.

eP Reception

On Sunday evening, Joy and Daisy held their annual party at Tortilla Joes in Downtown Disney. What a BLAST! I was so excited to see tons of old friends again and make some great new friends. Here are a few girls that I am so glad to have met and spent time talking with ~ Colleen (left) and Sankari (right). Boy did we all hit it off and it's so fun to have even more BFF's.

And here is my awesome gang! I love you girls so much ~ I just wish everyone from the group could have been there. What a night! We talked until the wee hours.

(back row: Daisy & Jenn)
(front row: left to right ~ HB, Beate, Cami, Bethie, MY, Joy, Piris {Pam}, Val, me)


Krispy Kreme Fieldtrip

Monday evening was our last night in California. Even though we were exhausted from the long hours on the show floor and the late night gigles, we were ready to head home on Tuesday morning. However, we did head out for dinner one more time and then hit Krispy Kremes (or Krusty Kreme as Cami calls it). When we arrived the donuts were being made and they were HOT ~ woohooo! The manager was great fun and invited us to try a new occupation.


left to right: MY, Cami, Kisa, me, Joy, Piris

Well that wraps up my Winter CHA 2010 post for this time. It was a wonderfully exhausting trip & I wouldn't have changed a thing. Stop back tomorrow to see a new project.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

OMG Kendra, it looks like you had AWESOME fund! I am quite envious. Your stalls are to die for. Please excuse my ignorance, but what does CHA stand for (nobody laughs ok!!!). Take care, hugs Sharon

MichelleY said...

Thanks for posting these pictures, Kendra. It still makes me giggle when I see the "Krusty" Kreme photo. What a wild and crazy time. I'm so happy I got to share it with you!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Kendra thanks for sharing these photos! You look like you had an awesome time! I loved the OCL booth photo - what a great booth!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Such fun photos and wonderful eye candy of all the booths, thanks so much for sharing!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. I wish I could have been there. Did you get a chance to see the Inky Antics booth?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs