Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Silent Night...

Don't forget I'm having BLOG CANDY until tomorrow ~ Friday, November 21st at midnight (eastern time). Add comments to any of my posts and post as much as you like. Please include an email or blog address with your post so I can get in touch with you. I'll post the winner on Saturday, November 22nd. Thanks for playing! Go visit Loretta and Deb for their blog candy this week too.

Ttoday I have a few new Christmas cards to share with you. This is one of the Lizzie Anne Designs sets that was released this fall called Silent Night. It's a silhouette set & such a beautiful nativity scene.

These coordinating cards are both very simple to make and can easily be mass produced ~ isn't that what we all need during a very busy holiday season?

Don't forget ~ Now is a great time to purchase from Lizzie Anne Designs ~ they are running a special offer for November. All orders over $35 will have free shipping IF you enter this code HSFSNOV08.

Tomorrow is Inchie Friday ~ come on back and see what I've got going on. I'm super happy with how it turned out ~ Thanksgiving photoblock place cards...

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Silent Night); Cardstock & Ink ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Lizzie Anne Designs; Nestabilities; Twine.

8 comments:

Benga said...

lovely cards!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

wonderful cards! I love them both!

sallymi said...

Love these easy cards, am in the process of making my cards and this really gives me some easy ideas. thanks

Anonymous said...

So simple yet so elegant. They are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them.

isabelzito at comcast dot net

Sherry said...

Gosh, I just love the Sanded BG stamp!! Both cards are very nice for the season! Quick/Easy gotta' love that!! Very nice!

Anonymous said...

I love the color scheme. jerryb17011@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Nice cards... the colors are understated and elegant.

Swedie

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your Christmas cards. Thanks. jerryb17011@yahoo.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs