Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fun with Felt...

This was one of those projects that didn't turn out the way I planned. You know how that goes!

I went to Michael's and found this red stiff felt because I wanted to use my new SU Sizzix basket die with it. The Sizzix die cut the felt perfectly; however, the assembly didn't go as planned. I got some white string to sew them, but that didn't work so I had to chop off the sides (because of the holes I made). So I just ended up sewing the front and back together with my sewing machine & adding the felt snowflake. I think they turned out cute ~ but not what I planned. I added some fun little chocolates & there ya go ~ a quick little gift.

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I had planned to make a felt bag using this die too. Did it not work because of the sides?

MichelleY said...

I'm not sure what your first idea was but these felt bags turned out ADORABLE! I LOVE the white accent stitching across the middle. LOVE IT!

Kristi said...

love these...I was wondering how these cut...:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs