Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bubs the Beaver...

This set totally cracks me up because I just love the little froggie! The name of this new set from Our Craft Lounge is called Bubs the Beaver & it comes in Crafty Cling Rubber. The images come on this great 3-ring storage card and secure nicely to an acrylic block for easy placement!
I should make about three dozen of these cards today because I've missed sending out birthday cards to all my friends over the last three months ~ ACK! HELLO...I'm in the cardmaking business! I really have no excuse for not getting cards in the mail!

Head on over and check out all the wonderful sets and samples at Our Craft Lounge this weekend & don't forget about their drawing.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Bubs the Beaver); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper (top card) Doodlebug; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Embossing Plates ~ Cuttlebug; Nestabilities.

9 comments:

wendyp said...

these are adorable! I just love that little frog!

Rhonda Kelly said...

These are so adorable! I love their stamp sets, I have been seeing alot of the little dogs! Great job on these....

CreativeMish said...

LOL! Very cute! I love the beaver one

Tracey said...

Adorable cards!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great job Kendra! these are so cute! love that little frog in the logs. Ü

Vicki G said...

Love both of your cards...........Sweet Sweet Sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad my birthday wasn't in the last 3 months :)

I love the frog stamp, and the colors you used.

JenB

MaGoooo said...

I can hardly wait to get MINE!

Sherry said...

Ohhhh so cute! Gotta' love these CB folders, they sure do add great dimension to projects! Very very cute TFS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs