Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Craft Lounge ~ A few more sets...

I thought today rather than show you cards from one set, I would mix things up and show you samples from three different sets from Our Craft Lounge.

The first set is called Life is Sweet ~ the images are on Crafty Cling Rubber & wait until you see all the fabulous sentiments that come with the set! By the way, when you click on one of the sets on the website, if you go down to the bottom of the screen, there is a button that says "Image Gallery" ~ don't forget to click on that to see some fabulous samples.

On the this next sample, I used the set called For the Love of Birds, which is also on Crafty Cling Rubber.
And the final sample for today is called Anna Mae. This set is a Crafty Clear set because of all the interchangable parts on Anna ~ you can even change her shoes and socks!

Enjoy ~ and don't forget when you order this weekend, you will get a drawing ticket for each set you order. All the details are on their website (or my Wednesday & Thursday posts).

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute cards Kendra!! Congratulations on being today's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast!! Enjoy your specail day!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Diane said...

LOve the cards, all are great, the Life Is Sweet is a wonderful set!! Thanks for the chance for the blog candy! www.nelliesnest.blogspot.com

whoistracy said...

This is a beautiful project Kendra! I love the colors you used in your album.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! I love the cards, esp the circle one.

Congratulations on being the FS on SCS! I ended up case'ing 3 of your cards. I had the barn one colored for weeks, trying to figure out how to finish it up. I had the papers picked out, but needed inspiration! I love how it turned out. Ü

Sherry said...

Great cards! Love the little girl, she reminds me of my DGD who is 7! Very Sweet! Ü Nice job on all TFS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs