Friday, November 7, 2008

Inchie Friday ~ It's an Inchie Book for Fall!

Welcome back to Inchie Friday! Today's Inchie Arts project is a mini fall photo album. Well "album" is probably a stretch, but it does have some fun photos inside! I used the Mini Accordion Book Kit from Inchie Arts (product information is below).

This cute little photo book was super fast and easy to put together. I found four photos that I took during the month of October & actually printed them all on one 4"x6" sheet. Then added them to every other page of the little accordian book. On the opposite sides, are four fall images on Inchie squares.


This first page is a photo I took of some mums in my front yard on a bright sunny day. For the Inchie square, I used the leaf border stamp and the Itty Bitty acorn.


Next we have a photo of some of the apple sauce and apple~tomato relish we canned this fall. For the Inchie, I used a full size stamp and stamped just a portion onto the Inchie square.



Well I had to use this picture of the "Pumpkin Guts" for 2008! On the Inchie square, I again used the leaf borner and the Itty Bitty pumpkin.



And on the last page of the accordian book, I used a picture from last week's Halloween festivities. On the Inchie square, I used the cute little Itty Bitty scarecrow.


This is how the book looks when it's opened up. I used the Mini Accordion Book Kit from Inchie Arts. Included in this book kit: the supplies to create 3 pre-folded accordion books. 2 in khaki; each with 16 panels and 1 in black with 32 panels. Each panel measures 1 5/8” wide X 2” tall. There are also 6 pre-cut covers included. Create your own inchie alphabet or use images to tell a story or create a visual narrative. Decorate the cover boards with papers, beads, ribbons and other mini embellishments. Note: The photo and description of the Mini Accordion Book Kit were taken directly from the Inchie Arts Product discription.


Supplies Used: Inchie squares ~ Inchie Arts; Mini Accordion Book ~ Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Stamps ~ Hero Arts (alphabet) & Lockhart Stamp Company; Ribbon ~ Michael's; Scallop Square Punch ~ SU.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Too cute Kendra!! Apple-tomato relish!! That sounds delish!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, I've never heard of apple-tomato relish. Do you have a recipe to share and how do you use it? We have LOTS of apples. Tomatoes are done for the season (unless I can use the MANY jars of canned tomatoes I already have), but I would still love to have this recipe.

Cindy Lyles said...

Kendra this is darling!! I have to try this with the accordion book and use up those little photos - what a great idea!!!!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Adorable - so sweet - wonderful! OMW - I love it!

Tweetpea said...

Fabulous project with the inchies! I love the pumpkin guts photo. Now that's funny!

Tammi
http://3littlebirdz.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs