Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Calendar Pages...

I'm so late today! I just couldn't decide what to post and I needed to plan ahead for my posts this week ~ so here I am finally.

I thought I would finish up showing the calendar pages I prepared for my last Stamp Club night. The girls loved it & now I have at least one Christmas present done. Now to get the rest done!

July's page is Matt eating homemade ice cream ~ we brought the supplies to do this with the kids this year & it was the perfect activity!

I know you keep seeing these pictures, but they are some of my favorites & I keep using them for projects.


I love this Haiku pattern paper from SU ~ so pretty!


Can't resist that spooky halloween paper from SU and those fun bat brads from Making Memories.


On this page I used the new fall paper from SU, a Lizzie Anne Designs set for the leaf border (In the Tree Top) & my friend Pine's set called Rustic Branches for the sentiment.

And last but not least, for December I used the new Christmas paper from SU along with the scallop border punch and Riding Hood Red.

So that's it for my first calendar this year. I have a few more to make & those will both have a theme of a very important Anniversary trip we took this summer with my husband's parents.

Have a Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs