Friday, November 28, 2008

Inchie Friday ~ Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

Happy Day-After Thanksgiving! I know I'm late today, but the pictures from YESTERDAY are hot off the printer. I just had to wait for some daylight to photograph the page.

Happy Inchie Friday! When I was planning my Inchie posts for this month, I knew today's post would be a Thanksgiving page. I actually made the page last week & planned out which pictures I wanted to take yesterday. I had a list of what size each block needed and which direction to take it. I wasn't thrilled with how many of my photos turned out, but I did manage to get a decent group shot.

My Inchie technique for today was to use a long fall border stamp from Lockhart Stamp Company across six white Inchie squares. I also used just a portion on one of the larger stamps on the Inchie square to bring the focus to the title and journaling.

It's super easy to stamp a border images across several Inchie squares. Just make sure your Inchies are lined up property, ink up your stamp & GO...

Make sure you use plenty of pressure to get a good and complete image ~ but don't rock your stamp or it will blur.

These are pretty easy to line up because the stamp in narrow. The block was also the same size as the squares, so centering the image was easy peasy...
Woohooo... that's it for my fall Inchie posts! Now I'm on to Christmas and winter ~ won't that be fun?

Supplies Used: white Inchie squres ~ Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Brads ~ American Crafts; Rub-ons ~ Making Memories; Stamps ~ Lockhart Stamp Co.

5 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

Great use of Inchie Squares, Kendra -- love your page!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love the inchie border. What a fun idea!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

WOW - Just LOVE what you did with the inchies and the border stamp! BRILLIANT!

CreativeMish said...

Very Pretty! I love your inchies and your Thanksgiving page

Cindy Lyles said...

I adore this Kendra!!! BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs