Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quick, Fun Cards...

Well here is a rare surprise...two posts in one day!

This week I received my first i {heart} papers package & I really wanted to get something posted using my fun new toys.

This fun Hero Arts set is called Playful Animals ~ you should see all the fun little animals and sentiments in this set!

i {heart} papers Supplies:
Stamp set - Hero Art (Playful Animals) ;
Oval Nestabilities; Ink ~ Palette Noir;
Glitter Pen ~ atyou Spica Clear Glitter Pen.


BLOG CANDY ALERT! ~ my fellow Design Team member, Carolyn Mustopa, is giving away some blog candy from i {heart} papers ~ it's a gorgeous stamp set from Inkadinkadoo called Winter Shapes. Her candy runs through Friday, November 7th. ALSO, there will be LOTS more blog candy this month ~ so keep checking back for announcements.

2 comments:

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

I love these cards, super cute!

Lori said...

These are adorable, Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs