Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Very Thankful Friendly Flower

Here's a sweet image from the January Monthly Mix (From the Heart) by Lizzie Anne Designs. I decided to paper piece the center of the flower to add a little more interest to the image vs. just coloring it in a solid shade.

We've had a fun but busy few days with with my brother and a sister & all of our families. Thankfully, I only live a few hours from my sister, so we see each other often. However, I haven't seen my brother, sister-in-law or their kids in about 5 years. On Monday, we all met up at my Dad's house in Michigan and had a wonderful time. Then on Tuesday, on their way back to St. Louis, they stopped here to spend the afternoon and night so we had more family time. It was great to have all the cousins together watching movies, playing games, looking at old pictures and just laughing at funny stories from the past.

I hope you were able to spend some quality time with family this holiday season!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

A stunning card Kendra, love the pink. Sounds like you had fun this Christmas. Take care, hugs Sharon

joslyn said...

so so cute kendra. i am glad you paper pieced that one. that is what i invisioned when i designed it. love what you did.

MaGoooo said...

Kendra your cards just keep getting cuter with every post!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs