Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gift Card Boxes and Bags

I was just looking through some old pictures and ran across these cute gift card boxes I made several years ago for my neice and nephew. I knew I had never blogged them & apparently it was before I took decent pictures too ~ so I'll apologize up front for the horrible photos!

ETA: I've been asked for the directions on these boxes; however, I made them so long ago and I gave them away, so I don't have directions for them. Maybe I'll try and recreate them at some point & will include directions if I do.

This first picture is the front of the box & they closed with a magnet.


The next picture is what you see when you open the box. There is a little ribbon tab that you pull to open the entire accordian of gift cards.

Then this shows all the gift cards. I remember when they opened their gifts. They were more excited about the boxes than the gift cards ~ LOL!

Another thing I did that year were some little kraft gift bags for gift cards. Super simple and they turned out super cute!


Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Ohh, these are precious!! Would you share the directions? Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs