Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cocoa To Go


This year I made a bunch of gifts to have on hand so I could give them out as needed. A few months ago, I found these fun hot/cold cups at Target. THEN... about a month later this great stamp came out from Lizzie Anne Designs in the December Monthly Mix. Oh My HECK... can you even believe how well they match?

Inside each cup is a hot cocoa packet, a little bag of marshmallows and a little bag of mint chips ~ perfect for those cold winter days. Just add hot water, stir, and top it off with the sipper lid! There ya go ~ it's hot cocoa TO GO!


I stamped the cute tag with the Deck the Halls set, edged the bottom with my EK Success scalloped scallop edge punch and then added some white ric rac for a fun touch.


Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Deck the Halls, December Monthly Mix); Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Cardstock ~ PTI; Tag Die Cut ~ Sizzix; Edge Punch ~ EK Success; Ric Rac ~ May Arts; Paper hot/cold cups ~ available at Target.


6 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

What a darling project Kendra, it does match perfectly! Wow, you always make such creative gifts!

Deb said...

Couldn't be any cuter, Kendra!

Sharon said...

Oh Kendra, you so super talented. I love this little gift. So nice to keep on hand for those unexpected occasions. Blessings Sharon

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I absolutely love this and went and bought 2 pkgs of the cups as soon as I first saw this. Ü So far all the recipients have loved it!

TFS!

Krissy said...

Love these cups. I did something like this for teachers last year and also included chocolate covered chocolate spoons. YUM! I'll be on the lookout for those cups next time I go shopping!

Wendi said...

Super cute idea. Boy you really did luck out with that tag! Thanks so much for sharing your cute ideas every day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs