Monday, December 28, 2009

Cup of Love from Unity

I don't know about you, but I couldn't wait to stop making Christmas projects! Woohooo ~ it's time to move on to something else! Valentine's Day of course & Unity's January Store Kit available at i{heart}papers has some super cute Valentine images. I had lots of time off from stamping and feel a bit refreshed so I know I'll have lots and lots of new projects coming up to share with you each day!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Unity January Store Kit, Hearts of Old Background; Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Love Me Do); Ribbon ~ May Arts; Nestabilities; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, atyou Spica glitter pens.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Soooo CUTE! A perfect card to warm us up with this weather!!

whoistracy said...

That teapot is so adorable! Glad you and your family had a wonderful holiday.

i {heart} papers said...

So cute! I love that teapot with that paper!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs